
This night,
I saw a moon...
The beautiful one,
that shines brightly in the night...
the one...
attached on the sky...
the dark sky...
that color, coated that night...
I was thinking...
and thinking...
can I be one...
like the moon...
that shines brightly...
in the night...
in the dark side...
in the pain...
in the suffer...
where all cries heard...
can I brighten the night...
can I bring the light...
the light of hope...
the light of happiness...
the light...
that makes others be comfort...
to be beside me...
can I be the moon...
that faithfully attached on the sky...
and shines brightly...
to make 'the one'...
smiling at me...
can I be the moon...
that always come in the night...
in the suffer...
to beat the dark on the sky...
to beat the color...
the color that brings a pain...
with the light of mine...
just to make sure...
'IT' is safe forever...

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar